- Icons can be added from current portal or external URLs
- You'll have to upload images using Admin > File Manager
- Font Awesome 4.1 is also supported
- Use image headers to put your own graphic in tab headers. Note that in today's web design this technique is not used anymore because they don't flow nice, are not SEO friendly and don't play nice with various devices.
- Choose from four available options: Icon (from portal file); Icon (from URL); Font Awesome Icon and Image Header.
The Tab's Title displayed on front-end. Can contain My Tokens.
This Boolean expression is used to determine if the tab is visible. Note that this is not the same as hiding it visually. This is evaluated on server side. A common example is [QueryString:Key] == "Value". Can contain My Tokens. See More examples.
It can be set an image for the tab header, or just display an icon next to the title.
Tabs Pro is using the Font Awesome library version 4.6 and you have the possibility to choose from the list displayed one of the available icons.
All you have to do is to click on "Change" button and select the icon which suits your needs.
As for the final front end product - here's a sample of how the icons display inside tabs:
A tab has two important behaviors:
Show Modules - shows chosen modules when the tab is currently selected
Redirect to URL - redirects to set URL when the tab is clicked
Display in accordion
This option enables each module to be turned into an Accordion. The module title is used as the panel header.
This option enables a default tab for the whole module.